Pokersut;450247 Wrote:
> I have been using Bang & Olufsen equipment for many years, and as far as
> I know they operate with higher(?) IR frequencies, which means that you
> can control your music system, tv, whatever from almost anywhere, no
> matter where you point your remote, so I'm probably just spoiled in that
> sense!
That surprises me. I was always under the impression that higher
frequencies were more directional (eg FM radio vs TV vs satellite
signals).  Maybe they just use super high-powered emitters in their
remotes?

Pokersut;450247 Wrote:
> I knew I had seen it somewhere, but somehow I couldn't find it again -
> your code works brilliantly (though I had to add a 2 second pause
> between the commands).
That's a long time! My Marantz amp takes ages to produce sound after
being turned on but accepts remote commands almost instantly. Maybe
yours is the same? - I think my pause is around 600ms.

Pokersut;450247 Wrote:
> Thanks for a great app - I'm sure this will be useful to a lot of people
> and add even more wow-effect to a lot of SBC's!
No worries, I'm glad you like it. Incidently, I now have (limited)
support for LIRC data, and I've got the back key working (I think!) but
for some reason it won't do the popups :-( It's a minor niggle so the
next version may be released with that issue still there.

--
indifference_engine