pippin;466746 Wrote:
> Hard to do. Where was that discussion... This thread or one of the
> others...
>
> _theoretically_ I could do it when the menu originates from the
> NowPlaying menu (e.g. when you use the context menu). The problem is:
> browse menus would then also show up in the limited window and handling
> for them would not be nice. tried it early in the 1.2 dev and it wasn't
> very convincing.
> You could file a ticket and I'd send around a beta that has it, I
> believe the code is still in there...

The discussion was in this thread (if you refer to my similar
request).

No chance of getting both a menu and player controls then, see the
attached image. But seriously the image is not manipulated but shows
what must be a bug. I evoked the song info context screen from the now
playing screen. Did some things there and returned to the now playing
window and voila. The TrackStat rating bar was not there initially but I
tapped to try to make the menu disappear. Only a restart of iPeng
worked. I have not been able to reproduce the issue.

And to revert back to the request for player controls: As long as long
biographies  and reviews get truncated in iPeng anyway, this will
compensate somewhat for the limited screen space ;).

|Filename: bild 2.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8324|

vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win XP | 7.4.1 on Win XP