pippin;466915 Wrote:
> Yes. Open the "Albums" tab, if there's no blue progress bar it's not
> caching.
>
> I don't think reinstall should make a big difference if everything else
> works fine.
> What exactly are you doing?
> What is it you enter?
> Have you tried different search strings? Could you give me an example?

I've seen the progress bar briefly but it disappears really fast, so I
guess it's fast at caching. I have a really fast server and network.

I can browse by artist, album, new music etc, and all information is
there. When I enter the search page, and I type, let's say "dino" for
"Dinosaur Jr" or "zep" for "Led Zeppelin". Usually I hit the search
button but I guess you do not have to do that. The keyboard disappears
and then nothing but the search box at top and an empty result page for
about 5-6 seconds.

Since it finds the information I guess it's local in the app? If I make
the same search again it take just as long to complete.

Also when I quit the app and opens it again, the art work does not
appear to be cached since it has to load again. Is this releted or is
this the way it is supposed to work?

--
markstrom