mherger;467047 Wrote:
> >> Changelog
> >> 2.8.2 (07/27/2009):
> >> add support for SC 7.4's AlbumInfo menu
>
> Ahm... that changelog is wrong :-/. It should read "Artistinfo menu".
> Will see whether it's easier to fix the plugin or the changelog ;-)

I hope you find the time to go for fixing the very useful plugin...
Should you also find the time to contemplate how to implement the artist
discography in the biography plugin, it would be great.

(Sorry pippin for hijacking "your" thread. I tried to PM Michael but
that option is not available.)

--
vagskal

2 x SB3 (wired), Receiver (wireless), Boom (wireless), Controller, iPeng
on iPod Touch, muso on remote computer running Win XP | 7.4.1 on Win XP