(Reposting into iPeng support thread...)

I just bought the iPeng remote control app and it is *great*. This is
the way things should work!

I can't figure out how to use the playlist manager though. I want a way
to add arbitrary tracks to arbitrary playlists. When I press-and-hold on
a track I get the context menu, and at the bottom is the 'Playlist
Manager' item, but when I select it I get to a screen that has 'Playlist
Manager' at the top as a title, and 'Empty' as the only item in the
list.

I thought I might need to create the playlists elsewhere (i.e. through
the web interface) so I did that, but I still see only 'Empty' in this
list.

How is this supposed to work?

Thanks,
Mike.

(SlimServer 7.4.0 - r28672, iPeng 1.2 on iPod Touch)

--
michael.iles