Michael Herger has just explained that in his new version of
MusicInfoScr the COMPOSER tag is removed when an online stream is
played.

I have the impression that also the substring COMPOSER is removed from
the string TITLESWITCHERARTISTCOMPOSER which would result in
TITLESWITCHERARTIST. Since this string is unknown to TitleSwitcher it
cannot be resolved and is displayed. Does this sound reasonable?

Anyway, I enclose my titleswitcher.prefs and musicinfo.prefs files for
your information (with log extension since prefs files cannot be
uploaded).

|Filename: titleswitcher.prefs.log                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8511|

dip