In MIS 4.4.5 it's better but still not correct.

I shortly tested it this morning. In last.fm I selected PLAY on menu
item "My Recommendations". The display switched then between "Thriller
(Michael Jackson)" and "Thriller (My Recommendations)". The second one
is obviously wrong. It seems that TITLE (ARTIST) is handled correctly
and in GROUPING (COMPOSER) the GROUPING part is correctly not switched
(since GROUPING is empty) but the COMPOSER part is switched although
COMPOSER is also empty and somehow the string "My Recommendation" is
displayed.

For internet radio the display switched between "Top 40-Pop (Bayern 3
97,3)" and "Top 40-Pop (Bayern 3 97,3(Top 40 Popmusik))". Again the
first is correct and the second (comprising the COMPOSER part) is
incorrect. The funny thing is that the additional string "(Top 40
Popmusik)" with the additional parantheses cannot be found in the
properties of the radio station. None of the tags which can be shown by
pressing RIGHT comprises this string.

--
dip