erland;475991 Wrote:
> If I remember correctly I think this is some default handling in
> Slim/Music/Info.pm that uses TITLE if no format is provided. Could this
> describe what you are seeing ?No, that's not what I'm seeing.

First, as far as I understand the ARTIST/COMPOSER part of my format
definition should not switch at all since COMPOSER is empty. This works
correctly for the TITLE/GROUPING part which does correctly not switch.

Second, the string that is incorrectly displayed is not the contents of
the TITLE tag. I tested now several different internet radio stations
and in addition Deezer. It seems that instead of COMPOSER the name of
the last menu item is displayed that was shown when I pressed PLAY. For
example, when I browse to "Internet Radio -> Our Recommendations -> Most
popular -> radioioJazz" and then press PLAY the display switches between
e.g. "My Way (Frank Sinatra)" and "My Way (radioioJazz)".

The same is true for last.fm and Deezer. When I browse to "My Apps ->
Deezer -> Radio -> Jazz -> Jazz vocal" and then press PLAY the display
switches between "My Way (Frank Sinatra)" and "My Way (Jazz vocal)".
And, as previously described, when I browse to "My Apps -> Last.fm -> My
Stations -> My Recommendations" and then press PLAY the display switches
between "My Way (Frank Sinatra)" and "My Way (My Recommendations)".

The first part of the format "TITLESWITCHERTITLEGROUPING
(TITLESWITCHERARTISTCOMPOSER)" correctly shows always TITLE (since
GROUPING is always empty) but the second part switches between ARTIST
(which is correct) and the fixed name of the last menu item (although is
should remain to show ARTIST since COMPOSER is empty).

--
dip