mherger;476300 Wrote:
> > Second, the string that is incorrectly displayed is not the contents
> of
> > the TITLE tag. I tested now several different internet radio
> stations
> > and in addition Deezer. It seems that instead of COMPOSER the name
> of
> > the last menu item is displayed that was shown when I pressed PLAY.
> For
> > example, when I browse to "Internet Radio -> Our Recommendations ->
> Most
> > popular -> radioioJazz" and then press PLAY the display switches
> between
> > e.g. "My Way (Frank Sinatra)" and "My Way (radioioJazz)".
>
> Could you try with only MIS (without the switcher plugin) in order to
> make sure whether it's a MIS only bug, or only when both are being used?
I have now defined a format string

TITLE - ARTIST - COMPOSER - CUSTOMSCAN_CUSTOMTAG_GROUPING-

and set MIS to use this string (without TitleSwitcher). In this case
the display is alwasy correct, for music from my library and also for
internet radio, Deezer and last.fm. For local music which comprises
COMPOSER and GROUPING all four tags are displayed and for local music
without these tags as well as for internet radio, Deezer and last.fm
only Title - Artist is displayed.

So it seems that this is a problem of TitleSwitcher.

I enclose my server.log file showing the playback of the music with the
above test format string.

|Filename: server.log                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8528|

dip