I got the plugin (mostly) working on Squeezebox Server 7.4.1 on my
Windows 7 Professional PC

I only have SoftSqueeze (on the same PC) for now

I have a Sirius US low-bandwidth account, however I'm located in
Canada

It seems to work best when I use the 'Web Remote Control' to select
channels. When I try to select the station through the interface on
SoftSqueeze it probably works about 10% of the time, the rest of the
time it says its playing but nothing comes out.

My next project is to try installing the plugin with Squeezebox Server
or one of the 'lightweight' alternatives (eg. squeezed) on my D-Link
DNS-323 NAS

--
plutoz