Just a quick note that if your main account is not an admin account you
can just su into the admin account, and then use sudo. That avoids
setting up a root account, which one should never do unless absolutely
necessary.

My recollection is, though, that when the account under which SBS was
installed is not an admin account, there can be issues with the setup
script. Basically, the setup script makes some changes to the sudoers
file, and they aren't exactly the changes needed. I know I had to edit
my sudoers file to get everything to work, though that may have been
because I had not done the installation of the plugin exactly as
instructed.

--
danco