A quick note.
Recently I started having problems with my own CLI functions for player
switch to / switch back mySB.com. Under some circumstances that are
probably network related, the disconnect would work (player and SC
happy) but the player would still be seen as connected by mySB. And it
stays declared on both sides forever (until you switch again to mySB and
a disconnect fully succeeds.)

In my code, player ubiquity is a really bad case so I disable handling
of the player until its location is unequivocal. In case of a permanent
stalemate as above, the end result is a server sleeping over active
players.

I've just changed my "switch back" CLI command to a "switch to" Json
command. It seems to cure the problem. With Json I could not use the
equivalent of "disconnect <playerid> www.squeezenetwork.com", but
"<playerid> connect <SB server LAN ip>" is working. More specifically, I
use: @query = [$playerid,['connect','192.168.1.50']];

--
epoch1970