Hi everybody,

thanks in the first place for this great enhancement of the SBS and the
work that you put into it!

I've installed the SvrPowerControl plugin both on my 7.4.2 SBS (Win7
x64) and temporarily on the 7.5 version and almost all functions work
perfectly. However, there's one issue that I can't get rid of.

Situation is as follows:
- I set an alarm at 7:00 either via SBS or on my SB radio
- I've set SvrPowerControl to wake up the server 5min in advance to the
alarm so that the server is ready to deliver the preset radio station or
playlist to the radio.

What happens is that the server is correctly switched on at 6.55.
However at the same time the SB Radio also switches on and the standard
alarm sound (beep) goes off. Instead of waiting five more minutes until
the predefined alarm with my preset radio station switches the SB Radio
on, there must be some kind of signal that has the radio start together
with the SBS.

Has anyone experienced this is well? Is it a known bug, how can I solve
it? I haven't found such an issue in the forum yet.

Thanks for your help!

Chris

--
Chris82