gharris999;517286 Wrote:
> Interesting conundrum.  Personally, I'm chronically late for nearly
> every appointment.  Getting a 5 minute early shove out the door would be
> a boon to me.  So, perhaps this is a 'feature' rather than a 'bug'. ;-)

Hi!

Thanks a lot for your reply! Well, I've spent last night with this
whole thing and what can I say... the one problem described seems to be
solved w/o my exact knowledge of "why".

Everything worked fine last night during the test. However, what
happened this morning...? The server was not started prio to the wake up
time but instead via the WOL signal of the SB Radio resulting in a late
start and just a beep sound from the SB Radio.

Is there a twist in Win7 x64? Which power states can be started up from
the plugin? Yesterday night, the plugin successfully started up both
from suspend and hibernate. Is it possible that Win7 switches to a
deeper power save state in the night?

Thanks for your help!

Chris

--