not sure if this is the right place to post, but i've had a quick look
through the thread and not seen this listed before.

I have installed this plugin and and trying to go through the
instructions for finishing the installation Ubuntu.

when I try the  command: 'sudo chmod a+x
/var/lib/squeezecenter/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/scripts/Debian/srvrpowerctrl-setup.sh'
I get an error saying 'No such file or directory'. I can navigate to the
file with file browser so i know it does exists. Is there an obvious
solution to this?

Also when trynig the test command:  'sudo -u squeezecenter sudo
/sbin/shutdown -k -h now' I get the error 'sudo: unknown user:
squeezecenter'

Have i missed a vital step in all of this??

--
colincliff