dborod;599258 Wrote:
> I haven't taken the time to measure how much battery is being depleted,
> but I too have a 3GS (with a brand new battery) and even when I put the
> phone to sleep from within ipeng my phone will get quite warm (while
> sleeping) and go through large amounts of battery in a short time.
>
> I've taken to force quitting ipeng all the time now.
>
> In the settings, I have "Prevent Sleep Mode" set to off, and "Preserve
> Connection" also set to off.
>
> Hope you can figure out what's going on.

Me too on iPhone 4. Battery is getting hammered. I have latest full
release version of all software. - Ipeng, sbs and iphone os. I Had a
similar issue with battery that the  prior Ipeng update fixed but it is
back again now . Also connection to sbs is not as stable.

Anyway I can undo the ipeng update as it was working perfectly before?

Thanks!!

--
ste1