results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

Pokersut;606582 Wrote:
> Great! I've just updated mine, but now SqueezeIR won't start.
>
> When the Controller has rebooted, it displays the SqueezeIR status
> screen, and it does say "v1.00".
>
> Under "Configuration", however, it says "Updated: Never" and "Result: 1
> (Not started)". What to do ...?
SqueezeIR is attempting to load from its local cache but as it is a new
feature it hasn't got one yet.  All you need to do is go to
Setings>SqueezeIR>Advanced>Update Configuration.  This will download
the configuration from the server and cache it.

Pokersut;606582 Wrote:
> I have added the code to retain the old Hot Key functionality, and I
> think I've done it correctly: I have only one profile, and here is a
> snippet of the code:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > <profiles>
  >     <profile ID="Afspiller i stuen">
  >             <menu>NAD Receiver</menu>
  >
  >             <key ID="66"> <!-- Home | Back -->
  >                     <events>
  >                             <event ID="PRESS">
  >                                     <override>TRUE</override>
  >                                     <target>NAD Receiver</target> <!--
change to match the menu ID in the profile's <menu> element -->

> Am I right in putting "NAD Receiver" in the target element?
looks ok to me

Pokersut;606582 Wrote:
> Btw., the Danish translations are attached :-D
Thanks.  I'll put them into the next update.

--
indifference_engine

2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller