results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

indifference_engine;606585 Wrote:
> SqueezeIR is attempting to load from its local cache but as it is a new
> feature it hasn't got one yet.  All you need to do is go to
> Setings>SqueezeIR>Advanced>Update Configuration.  This will download
> the configuration from the server and cache it.

Of course! Thanks!

> looks ok to me but you will have to remove or reassign the old <hotkey>
> button as it takes priority over the buttons defined in profiles.

Okay, I have kept the old hotkey (Home + Back) and changed the one in
the profile section to <key ID="192"> <!-- Home | Play -->, but it
doesn't work. Nothing happens when I press Home and Play.

I have reloaded the configuration file and cleared the cache. Am I
missing something?

--
Pokersut