results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

I'd prefer the second option of a separate .xml-file. The reason is just
the simplicity in configuring the whole show. But I'd suggest to
implement somekind of general "use another file tag", making it
possible to write big parts in different files, e.g.:
-> SqueezeIR.xml: main data and config are in this more or less general
file
-> MenuA.xml: Includes all necessary information for the submenus
working remote A.
-> MenuB.xml: Includes all information for submenus working with remote
B.
-> Web.xml: purpose should be obvious.

Another idea: Would it be very hard to include the box running
squeezebox server as an IR-emitter (using lirc etc.)? This would make
it possible to use not only the SBC as IR-transmitter, but also the
SBS. This is just an idea for later versions of SqueezeIR. I think the
stuff to be coded right now is work enough.

--
chincheta0815