results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

Pokersut;606591 Wrote:
> Of course! Thanks!
Does that mean you are now seeing Status 3 (Success) in the
SqueezeIR>About screen?
Pokersut;606591 Wrote:
> Okay, I have kept the old hotkey (Home + Back) and changed the one in
> the profile section to <key ID="192"> <!-- Home | Play -->, but it
> doesn't work. Nothing happens when I press Home and Play.
>
> Edit: Forgot to mention that the Home Caption setting isn't working
> either. I have entered a different value in the HomeCaption element in
> the xml file, but in the Controller menu it still says "SqueezeIR". I'm
> now running a 7.6 nightly of SBS. Firmware version on the Controller is
> 7.6.0 r9298. Could this have something to do with it?
> I have reloaded the configuration file and cleared the cache. Am I
> missing something?
It could be that you have inadvertantly turned off the SqueezeIR
buttons with the earlier hotkey confusion - go to SqueezeIR>Settings
and make sure Buttons Enabled is checked (or use the hotkey; press Home
& Back does the same thing) and see if that brings everything back.

It might also be a 7.6 issue, I haven't looked at that version yet
although earlier releases of 7.6 weren't a problem.

You shouldn't need to clear the cache as it only means that you will
have to do another manual update of SqueezeIR next time you restart
your controller for the reasons given before.  The clear cache feature
really is a last resort for a corrupted cache.

If you are still having problems then post your xml, lirc files and
your SqueezeIR settings (default configuaration, use player profiles
etc).

--
indifference_engine

2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller