Has anyone encountered this? I have the squeezeplay player on two
different computers and they are both doing this. These worked the
other day. What I did do is update my squeezebox server to the latest.
That is the only thing I have done recently. I have a couple of old
Squeezebox's and they are playing the Sirius just fine, but not the
squeezeplay. The squeezeplay is getting into my Sirius account, because
it is showing me all the channel lineups, but when I hit play, it pops
up the "Unable to play file for type:" error.

--
slimrick