Can  anyone with a Canadian XM Radio account currently stream to the
squeezebox? If so could you please enlighten me on how you accomplished
this?

My wife recently activated her Canadian XM account and I cannot get it
to stream to our squeezebox's using the XM squeezebox plugin. I keep on
getting a HTTP com error message.

>From what I gather Sirus/XM (USA) have recently "technically" merged in
the states, which has changed the login process for US subscribers. It
sounds like Canadian accounts (prior to the technical merger in the
states) were able to login and authenticate for online streaming from
the US URL. This no longer seems to be the case?

While Sirus and XM Canada have  legally merged they have not
"technically" merged yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

--
sfraser

2 Chan. System
SB3->Benchmark DAC-1-> Bryston(BP-25,3B)->PMC TB2
Home Theater System
SB2-> Bryston(SP1,4B,4B,2B,2B)-> PSB Stratus Goldi
Basement System
SB2-> Parasound Preamp (carver M1.0t) ->Klipsch La Scala's
Bedroom System
SB2-> Sony BoomBox
Rear Deck/Patio
Duet-> Yamaha Reciever-> PSB Mini's,