chris.mason;641562 Wrote:
> Hi Gordon,
>
> I am a little confused as to how the 'System Idle Monitor' options and
> the 'End of Day' options interact.   Do they affect each other at all?
> What options do I need to set to achieve (2) above?
>
> Thanks!

I found the interactions between the various options confusing myself.
It would be useful to add a clarification about this to the
documentation. Also, it might be well to put the "select alternate
server" menu before the section dealing with EOD/idle actions, since it
may affect the choices that are available.

I think it would also be useful to spell out clearly in the plugin
itself that the beta version is the only current one, and that the
"stable" one is not useful (and can just be ignored) with current
versions of SBS. I was a bit leery of running beta software till I
found the relevant post on this forum.

--
nikev