nikev;641769 Wrote:
> I found the interactions between the various options confusing myself.
> It would be useful to add a clarification about this to the
> documentation. Also, it might be well to put the "select alternate
> server" menu before the section dealing with EOD/idle actions, since it
> may affect the choices that are available.
>
> I think it would also be useful to spell out clearly in the plugin
> itself that the beta version is the only current one, and that the
> "stable" one is not useful (and can just be ignored) with current
> versions of SBS. I was a bit leery of running beta software till I
> found the relevant post on this forum.All useful suggestions.  Thank you.
> The bubbling cauldron of frying
fish that I have on the stove at the moment is occupying the front
burner though, so I'm not sure when I'll get a chance to implement
these.

My rationale for keeping the alternate server selection fairly far down
on the settings page is based on a guess that maybe at most 1% of
SrvrPowerCtrl users will select anything other than the default:
mysqueezebox.com.

--
gharris999