erland;667926 Wrote:
> If you have any ideas how I could improve the instructions/displayed
> messages to make it easier to understand, please let me know.

It would have helped a lot if Logitech showed a screen after updating
the Touch that said something helpful about the changes and possible
actions needed.  It would also have helped if Logitech shoved a screen
after updating Squeezebox Server about possible effects of the update
and hints on how to deal with them.

After finding my way back to this Forum which I haven't needed in years
I followed a link to your website at http://erland.isaksson.info/.
There was nothing on that page that looked like it would help.  Perhaps
you could add something there.

Then I went to http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland.  I
found Screen Switcher listed there.  That link took me to
http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/Screen_Switcher_applet.  I think
it would help to update that page to talk about the license, the free
trial, and how to activate a license.

When I did get ScreenSwitcher reinstalled. but before I figured out the
new need to licensing the applet, ScreenSwitcher was showing me photos
that aren't mine.  They must be yours.  Instead of those photos, it
would have helped a lot if it was showing me screens that told me what
to do to activate ScreenSwitcher.

Hope some of those are useful suggestions.  My Touch is not used often
to play music.  Most of the time it is off, and then it is always
alternating between displaying a clock and displaying family photos, so
ScreenSwitcher has become like an important piece in my home.  Thank
you.

--
Bernie33