I'm running a Squeezebox Radio with the latest firmware update
and LMS 7.7.1.

I recently wanted to try the Screen Switcher applet, so I installed
it along with the license manager and got a temporary license.

I set up Screen Switcher with two savers for when it is in the "off"
mode. The two I currently am trying are OffClockSaver and
OffClockSaver
SDT Fahrenheit. When I put it in the "off" mode, one of the savers
will
come up and display for 30 seconds. The second will briefly flash and
then
the radio seems to go into the "stopped" mode. Sometimes it will
alternate
between the first saver and "stopped". Other times it seems to stay in
the
"stopped" mode. I've tried different Custom Clock savers and the
behavior
does not change.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

--