Zaphod370;680904 Wrote:
> I'm running a Squeezebox Radio with the latest firmware update
> and LMS 7.7.1.
>
> I recently wanted to try the Screen Switcher applet, so I installed
> it along with the license manager and got a temporary license.
>
> I set up Screen Switcher with two savers for when it is in the "off"
> mode. The two I currently am trying are OffClockSaver and
> OffClockSaver
> SDT Fahrenheit. When I put it in the "off" mode, one of the savers
> will
> come up and display for 30 seconds. The second will briefly flash and
> then
> the radio seems to go into the "stopped" mode. Sometimes it will
> alternate
> between the first saver and "stopped". Other times it seems to stay in
> the
> "stopped" mode. I've tried different Custom Clock savers and the
> behavior
> does not change.
>
> Any ideas as to why this is happening?

Do you have Super Date Time plugin installed in LMS ? The SDT related
Custom Clock skins will require it.

Does the "OffClockSaver SDT Fahrenheit" work if you use it directly
without Screen Switcher ?

Is it possible to see if the issue is related to SDT related Custom
Clock skins or if you have the same issue also if you have configured
Screen Switcher to only use some of the standard screen savers ?

Does the problem remain if you restart the Radio ? I'm asking because I
think I've seen something similar now and then in my own setup with
Custom Clock but I've never been able to track down the cause so far,
when it has happened, restarting the Radio has always solved the
problem.

--
erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.