vagskal;672200 Wrote:
> Thanks for the reply!
>
> This might turn out too difficult for me, but if it is just a minor
> effort for you could you, just to get me started, be so kind as to
> alter the attached sample menu so the order in the album list is "Album
> ¤ Album Artist ¤ Year" (iPeng, and the web UI, reports that it is now,
> without the jivepattern, "Album (Year,Album Artist)").

Not sure if the attached version does exactly what you like, but
hopefully it gives you some clues.

vagskal;672200 Wrote:

> How is the display in iPeng in an Album list => List of files in one
> album CB sub menu determined? In my CB menus only one line is
> displayed. Does multi line display require another jivepattern
> somewhere? If at all possible I would like the display to be "Track.
> Name (Year)[New line]Track Artist(s)".

You need a jivepattern also on the "track" level.
Unfortunately it's not as easy as just adding a jivepattern element
unless the current string shows exactly what you like.

You probably also have to adapt the SQL and to be able to make that
take effect, you probably have to change the itemformat=track to
itemformat=trackconcat or something similar. It could probably be a bit
complex to do this unless you are familiar with SQL.

|Filename: newalbums65soren.cb.xml.txt                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=12786|

erland

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
Interested in music discovery ? See 'Social Music Discovery (SMD)'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?p=656713) project.