NickR;683617 Wrote:
> I'm sure there may be an answer in all these posts but not obvious to
> me.
>
> 1. why doesn't art tarnsfer cleanly from itunes is there a set of
> conditions for it to disply correctly in ipeng
>
> 2. When I try and run two players in a group the music is out of sync
> but only slightly - I'm controlling a radio and an ipod with conenction
> to speakers from an ipad - is there something I should be doing?
>
> 3. When in group it takes ages for things to start and then is
> difficult to ontrol and the ipad doesn't seem to respond to pause/play
> commands.
>
> Thanks
>
> Nick

1. Should depend on your server. If the server shows/imports the
artwork correctly, iPeng should show it correctly, too

2+3: sync with iPeng's playback isn't really supported and is probably
also causing the issues under 3. We are working on it but the current
solution is still too unstable.

--
pippin

---
see iPeng, the Squeezebox iPhone remote and
*New: iPeng for iPad*, at penguinlovesmusic.com