I'm not sure if this has been requested or not, but can you implement
the pause of local playback on headphone removal from the jack? That
would be much appreciated!

Also, if the iPod / iPhone could be selected by default and put at the
top of the players list on launch, that would save me a lot of swipes,
scrolls and taps. Instead I could just jump into the collection view
and queue up music for local playback.

Alternatively, if iPeng could remember the arrangement or priority of
the players so that immediate access is provided for a player (local or
remote) that might be a more universally acceptable approach.

Lastly, here's hoping that the time from launching the program to when
local playback is resumed will be shortened (I stream from outside my
network, and I notice iSub begins playback almost immediately when
compared to iPeng, this may be a result of the local caching though)

Basically I Want SPEED!  :)

Thank you very much for your continued support. I have been an iPeng
supporter since the beginning! Keep up the great work.

--
Line