results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=79524
Question: Are you interested in IR-over-IP?

- Yes, I'd like to have IRoIP.
- No, I don't care.

gorman;689645 Wrote:
> Edit: shouldn't the commands be working only when the "Sala" player is
> selected? It's the only one I have connected to an amp...
You need a second (empty) profile to be used when a different player is
selected:

Code:
--------------------

  <profiles>
  <profile ID="none"/>
  </profiles>

Then go into Settings>SqueezeIR and make sure 'Use Player Profiles' is
checked and that the default profile is the new, empty one.

Now the default profile is used (which is empty and so does nothing)
unless Sala is the selected player.

--
indifference_engine

1xRadio, 2xReceiver, 2xController, 1xSB3, 2xSqueezeSlave, SBS 7.5.3
Inventor of SqueezeIR applet for the Controller