gharris999 wrote:
> I'm glad you guys are working this out.  And I'm happy that
> ReallyPreventStandby, though somewhat long-in-the-tooth, still manages
> to serve some function!

Thanks Gordon. I hope you will still be in a position sometime to take a
look yourself at the change I have made. The call I deleted might have
been needed for some other case. Also the server log has some things
about deprecated calls. If you are happy with the change you might want
to release a an update. Happy to work with you on that off-line.

But yes - working well for me now - just the occasional slip back into
sleep on waking from an SB but I think that is due to caffeinate (the
prevent sleep command) not being called quickly enough.