Sorry if this is posted/asked before, but; is there any way to increase
the buffer on the logitech classic?
I'm had 7.5 from ports (freebsd) (with the latest spotify plugin at that
time) and it ran fine, but since i reinstalled/upgraded to 7.8.0 on my
nas (AMD Neo N36L Dual-Core) (with 8 gb ram running amd64-freebsd) i
experience a lot of rebuffering and sometimes skipping songs. It's just
half a second of silence/buffering but it's very annoying.

My (relevant?) settings:
LMS 7.8.0
Server Priority: -16 (high)
Database Memory Config: High
Spotify plugin version 2.2.8
Radio Station Buffer Seconds: 30 seconds (seems like this does not apply
to spotify :p)
Spotify Stream Quality: 320k (but same with 160k and 96k)
Always Stream via Helper: true (but since i have the classic, i guess
this doesn't do anything)
Spotify Location: Netherlands

I have 100mbit/100mbit so that doesn't seem the problem.

What can i do to fix this problem ;( THANKS! (I still love this plugin,
the only reason I still use my squeezebox)