spike99 wrote:
> I installed Triode last night... and I do like this plugin :)
>
> I do like the option to get radio... which is not available in LMS.
> Once in a while I don't want to listen to my playlists... sometimes I
> want some more variety... This is nice !!
>
> I will continue to try it...
>
> One thing I tried...  I tried to compare the audio quality between LMS &
> Triode... They are the same... but I don't think my comparison was
> valid.
>
> Play Spotify on Triode, Spotify logo does not show in album art work.
> Play Spotify on LMS, Spotify logo shows in lower right corner of album
> art.
>
> When comparing songs, I placed Spotify song on LMS to play next... but
> when playing next song... Album art did not show Spotify art work... So
> I don't think it was playing Spotify via LMS.

The artwork display will depend on which plugin queued up playback
rather than which one is playing - you probably need to enable logging
to see this. They both use the same spotify library for playback but
there's an arm version and intel version depending on your cpu.  As long
as you have the same bitrate selected and volume normalisation disabled
I'd expect similar quality on both.