DannyKudos wrote:
> Hi Triode
>
> Very relieved to read that your plugin doesn't rely on msb.com.  I now
> almost exclusively use my squeezebox to listen to Spotify, so as long as
> your plugin continues to work, I'll be a happy camper.  I guess the only
> threat is that the spotify API will stop supporting squeezebox devices
> (?)
>
> On a separate note, is there any way of copying / syncing the Spotify
> plugin library from one LMS installation to another ?  I use
> squeezeboxes both at home and in my office, so would be great if I could
> copy the library from one installation to another.  I was thinking I
> could cobble sync together using a combination Dropbox and task
> scheduler.
>
> Cheers !

The "Library" which the plugin maintains is stored in its prefs file -
search for the file: prefs/plugin/spotify.prefs or where ever prefs are
stored on your machine - I think you may be able to copy this but bear
in mind that the server reads it at startup so you will need copy the
file before starting the server.