TheLastMan wrote:
> In the light of the (very unsurprising) end of the line for the
> Squeezebox ecosystem, it is likely that MySqueezebox.com will be
> switched off some time in the next two years.
>
> That does not unduly worry me as I never use it directly anyway and play
> mainly my own music library.  What does concern me is losing the
> functionality of the Spotify and BBC iPlayer plugins.
>
> Assuming I keep the same server software and device firmware, will these
> continue to work, even if they turn off MySqueezebox.com?
> Almost as importantly, will you continue to support the plugins for what
> will become a diminishing user base?
>
> If so I will stick with my existing hardware as long as it lasts.  By
> the time it all dies there will, hopefully, be something more advanced
> to play with.
> For me it is your two plugins that have made my Squeezeboxes such a
> compelling and wonderful system. Thanks!

??  What is this about ?  I just purchased a Squeezebox Touch...  Is
there something I don't know ?

Someone suggested the Triode plugin... how do I install on my PC ?
Also, what is the difference accessing Spotify with LMS vs accessing
Spotify with Triode ?  What features do you have access to with Triode
?

Thanks in advance.