First - this plugin is great!   It's different from MusicIP (which I use
frequently) - but in a good way - it complements it.

A couple quick questions:

1) Is there a way to know which songs in your collection (I have around
80000+ local songs) can be used / are recognized by EchoNest or not?
2) Which online services are used?   Is it just the 'standard' ones like
MOG, Pandora, etc. - or can it look into other places exposed by plugins
like Soundcloud or Band's Campout (aka Bandcamp?)

In any case, thanks for the great work.   Inspires me to get going on
some of the plugins that I've been planning to work on...

--erik