pippin wrote:
> No, being able to read information from albums doesn't say anything
> about the write permissions for the playlist folder.
> If you save a new playlist, does it show up as a file?

Think I have got to the bottom of it, when you were talking about write
permissions, it got me thinking, I went and looked at my music files and
everything was correct, I looked at my playlist folder and for some
reason they were all ticked read only, how that has happened I do not
know, unticked the read only option on the 15 playlists.m3u,
infobrowser.opml & trackstat_scheduled_backup_20101023.xml files, tried
adding a couple of the same tracks as before and they seem to be staying
there now, fault was my end, I'm really glad as I love this option for
organising my playlists on iPeng HD, trying to do it through the PC with
Squeezebox Server was sheer torture, will go and add all the others now
and hopefully that is the problem solved, cheers again Pippin...