mherger wrote:
> > Is there any option to produce a playlist of a longer number of
> tracks
> > (say 15-20?)
> >
> > I'd like the option to produce longer playlists as I just won't be
> > playing them on the Squeezebox, but I'd save them and use the
> playlists
> > on my iPhone as well.
>
> That's not how the plugin is supposed to work. It's not a generic
> playlist
> creation tool, but intended to play dynamic mixes on your SB. I'm sure
>
> there are other tools out there to achieve what you're looking for. Eg.
>
> iTunes...
>
> --
>
> Michael

Thanks for the reply.  With the MusicIP plug-in, I was used to producing
a mix with, say, 12 tracks, and if I liked it, I would save the playlist
file so I could listen to the same mix again, or listen to it on an
iPhone by importing the playlist into iTunes.

Would I be able to manually edit a recipe so it returned a greater
number of tracks and use this? (I haven't looked at the Echonest API in
detail to see what is possible...)