Hi Michael
I had a brief, exuberant romp with Smartmix vers 1.20/1.22. It worked
perfectly on my reliable old ReadyNAS Duo (sparc) running Server 7.6.2.
Then the plugin auto-updated to vers 1.24 and hasn’t given me joy since.

As far as I can tell, all the plugin functions still work properly, in
the sense that the following stuff runs without hanging or any obvious
error messages in the scanner debug log:
--my system’s UUID is recognised and used,
--a TEN catalog ID gets created, which can be deleted then a new one
created if desired,
--scan of my 11000 local flac files always goes to completion,
--full exporting to TEN seems to happens,
--all Smartmix menus behave properly from the webbrowser and Duet
controller.

Unfortunately no mixing occurs. I only get the dreaded messages of “No
matching tracks were found” and “Failed to create playlist for 'song'”.
It seems that, even if a catalog is successfully created from my local
music files, Smartmix cannot subsequently find it (or access it) for
mixing. Note that I don’t use any Spotify-type services.

I’ve spent many hours trying to solve the problem:
--update to every version of Smartmix,
--update to Server to 7.7+,
--delete and reinstall plugin and Server,
--delete all old cache and pref files using WinSCP,
--disable other plugins,
--innumerable restarts, reboots, full and changed scans, etc.

The only thing that has had any effect is to move 95% of my flac files
elsewhere, then scan the remaining small subset. Although nothing
important seems to be different in the logs (except number of songs of
course), I get mixing! Even the Blender runs fine.

Any thoughts?     I’m very keen to start mixing again. It was great
while it lasted.

|Filename: Scanner log (SMx v1.30) trimmed.txt                      |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=14918|