JamesMcBride wrote:

Code:
--------------------
  >   > Undefined subroutine &Slim::Utils::PluginManager::pluginRootDirs
--------------------

Ugh. What version of LMS is this? I haven't tested anything past about
7.5 (and run older than that myself). Maybe I should be thankful that so
little has apparently changed since 7.2/7.3. (IIRC pluginRootDirs is
called when DenonSerial looks for its precompiled Device::SerialPort
libraries.)

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend time on
the forums.
*Free plugins:*  AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock