JamesMcBride wrote:
> Ah I see I'm running 7.7.2 - I figured it was struggling to load the
> serialport

OK, thanks. I'll have to learn how to pull that code, then.

Meanwhile 0.1.39 is in my test repo, with WOL yanked and slightly better
code for detecting stuck queues. On my system it detects hung queues at
least daily, but I won't know if it's really working unless I'm able to
go a couple months without problems (it's detecting trouble far more
often than I actually experienced problems; maybe that should worry me).
Still, you might try that with the TCP support until I get the code
updated to find its directory and successfully dynamically load the
serialport lib.

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
Note: The best way to reach me is email or PM, as I don't spend time on
the forums.
*Free plugins:*  AllQuiet Auto Dim/AutoDisplay BlankSaver ContextMenu
DenonSerial
FuzzyTime KidsPlay KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket
SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock