Morbeas wrote:
> This is the last time I'll mention this, I promise.  :)

I wanted to answer earlier but then got into what usually keeps me from
implementing it.... Trying to find out how exactly half-star ratings
work.
I know it's two different scales in TrackStat and I somehow have to find
out which scale you use and then either allow half-star ratings or
not...

If your ratings come from iTunes, half-star ratings will probably not be
shown anyway and I also doubt they can be re-transferred to iTunes so
it's really TrackStat, if I got that right.

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*