Thanks for the image. After I saw you have upgraded to ubuntu 14.04, I
gave it a try and it solved almost all my problems to have LMS and Xbmc
on same device with easy configuration, easy updates and good
performance.

I have one problem and one concern for future use:

- I can't add my locale and timezone. I tried to ssh and run odroid or
squeezeplug setups; tried to add locale by running locale-gen etc. But
there are still same default locales on max2play list. How can I add a
new locale and set correct timezone?

- I'm not using Squeezelite, Shairplay at the moment, but I have a
concern for future setups. I understand Squeezelite and XBMC can't run
on same time and you have to quit one of them. I can quit Xbmc from
Yatse or other remote and have squeezelite ready, that's ok. But how
will I restart Xbmc with remote or Yatse again? Is there a way to
automate this? Maybe xbmc should restart automatically if Squeezelite is
not playing.