Hi,
there was a small bug while changing the language in the new Image
(language didn't change at all after setting in webinterface). I solved
this in the last update 1.07.
If you want to have more languages please let me know - I will add them
to the Max2Play-Image.

If you want to add a new Language on your own then you have to
1. set up language with locale gen - example for russian language:
"locale-gen ru_RU.UTF-8"
2. edit /etc/default/locale and set new language parameters
3. edit /etc/default/keyboard to set keyboard layout
4. edit /etc/timezone for an other timezone and start "dpkg-reconfigure
-f noninteractive tzdata" to reload timezone

Start/Stop XBMC: you can always use the webinterface of Max2Play to
start/stop any of the services. Squeezelite and Shairport are
automatically started (if autostart is enabled), once XBMC is stopped.
So all you have to do is open the webinterface on your smartphone /
computer and start XBMC if you want to watch videos.

2 x Max2Play on ODROID U2/U3 with LMS, Squeezelite, Shairport, XBMC
1 x Squeezebox Receiver
1 x Denon 1713 AVR + Nubert 5.1 System
iPeng

Max2Play-Image for ODROID: http://shop.max2play.com/de/image-max2play