GeeJay wrote:
> Same here.  BoomX2, are you saying that you're getting the feeds?  I
> wasn't aware there was anything wrong with mine until I realized tonight
> the temperature and forecast hadn't changed in at least the past 24
> hours.  I rebooted LMS, and now am stuck with the 'standard' start-up
> page that has the time and Weather Channel logo.

Only weather.com is broke for me.  Wunderground still works.  I forgot
that I was using my own patch from when weather.com broke about a year
and a half ago.  I hadn't updated to Greg's 5.9.16.

I did some testing and found that 5.9.16 is broke, but if you load the
next older version of Greg's plugin.pm file (5.9.14) you can get
wunderground working again.

As before you can get it at the following URL.

https://code.google.com/p/grebrown-projects/downloads/list

Hope this helps some of you until a new update can be released for the
weather.com changes.

Cheers,
Don