DoomWolf wrote:
> Thanks for the tip of using the old version. I only use info from
> Wunderground, not weather.com on my Boom, so I was annoyed that
> weather.com caused the plugin to break. I've got it working for me using
> your step of replacing the Plugin.pm file.
>
> The path I have to the file in Windows is:
> C:\var\lib\squeezeboxserver\cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\lib\Plugins\SuperDateTime
>
> I did also find another file path that didn't make any difference at
> C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\lib\Plugins\SuperDateTime
>
> I don't know why there's two different file paths, but for anyone else
> having an issue in Windows, it's worth checking for.
I've got LMS installed on a Windows XP box and the path is neither of
the two you show.  Mine is
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\lib\Plugins\SuperDateTime\

I changed the higher level SDT directory to SuperDateTime.ORG and then
unzipped v5.9.14, restarted LMS and I -still- get no data from WU.  This
is very frustrating.