BoomX2 wrote:
> Check your server.log and look for the error similar to what Patrick's
> showed indicating the line where plugin.pm blew up.  That line will
> provide you with the file path where the plugin.pm file is located that
> your server is running.
Thanks BoomX2, that was just what I needed.  For some reason LMS was
pointing to my renamed SDT.ORG directory instead of the one created from
the 5.9.14 unzip.  Perhaps I didn't really stop LMS before renaming and
unzipping.  Nevertheless, with the correct path showing, and 5.9.14
installed, I get WU temp, humidity, and pressure.  Not everything I had
before, but that's because the other variables are from weather.com.

Now I still need to figure out why the substitute app Weather Forecast
can't install on the Touch while it did on the Radio.  Any clues would
be most appreciated.

Thanks.