madpatrick wrote:
> Hi Don,
> I've copied the 5.9.14 version in to the directory and then copied the
> patched plugin.pm over this version, but still not working.
> I'm using CustomClock Helper and try to get the temperature displayed
> with %E.
> No luck...
I did exactly the same and there's still no WU data.  I use %e for the
temp, but I tried %E with no change in the result.

bongo23 wrote:
> Sorry, I don't know.  I'm running it on Classic 2 device.
It would appear that Weather, Date, & Time by Martin Rehfeld doesn't
work on a Radio or Touch.  It's in the Active Plugin list on LMS, and
enabled, but it doesn't show on the device.

I -do- have something on both devices called "Weather."  It has a large
weather icon with the temp and humidity on one line, and the time under
that.  Along the right side vertically are three smaller icons for
today, tomorrow, and the next day.  The odd thing with this one is that
while the three 'forecast' icons show data (temp range and day of week)
the main (current) icon is not showing temp or humidity.  Upon launch it
very quickly shows the correct current temp and humidity, but then it
disappears leaving me with "F/%" with the date under it.  I have no idea
where the settings for app are.

Upon digging a little further, I found it on the Radio under App Gallery
\ 3rd Party Apps \ Weather Forecast 1.4 by Stefan Hansal.  From the
device I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still only shows the
current data for a brief second or two.  It does appear to be my current
weather data, but where are the settings for this, so I can confirm the
weather station code?  And how can I get the current data to stay
visible?

Thanks.