BoomX2 wrote:
> I only have 2 Booms to work with so I do not use Custom Clock and cannot
> help with any unique requirements.  However, from looking at your logs I
> do not think you have 5.9.14 loaded yet.  The last error where it is
> hanging up at line 3550 does not line up with the code for 5.9.14.
>

> Make sure you overwrite the plugin.pm file at the following location on
> your system
>
> "/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SuperDateTime/lib/Plugins/SuperDateTime/Plugin.pm"

Thanks for the tip of using the old version. I only use info from
Wunderground, not weather.com on my Boom, so I was annoyed that
weather.com caused the plugin to break. I've got it working for me using
your step of replacing the Plugin.pm file.

The path I have to the file in Windows is:
C:\var\lib\squeezeboxserver\cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\lib\Plugins\SuperDateTime

I did also find another file path that didn't make any difference at
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\lib\Plugins\SuperDateTime

I don't know why there's two different file paths, but for anyone else
having an issue in Windows, it's worth checking for.